async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js" My Enchanting Cottage Garden: The Seven Best Yellow Roses for a Cottage Garden

Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Seven Best Yellow Roses for a Cottage Garden

As roses go, it is hard to pick a favorite, but I would say I have a definite leaning toward yellow roses.  Yellow roses speak to me in the morning with their cheery “Hello Sunshine” nod. I am posting pictures of some of my favorites through the years. Some are a pure and noble yellow, some have a subtle blend of apricot and cream.  Choose your favorite.

DSC03356Graham Thomas a David Austin rose 
Lady Hillingdon Tea rose 2
Lady Hillingdon Tea Climber
golden celebration
Golden Celebration a David Austin rose
autumn sunset
Autumn Sunset Climber
bluebirdhouse
Lady Banks Rambler Climbing rose
Jude the Obscure 
Jude the Obscure a David Austin Rose
DSC03519

Last but not least is my no-name rose. I have lost the tag and forgotten the name but it is one of my best performers in the garden. Love this cheery color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a gardening question.