async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js" My Enchanting Cottage Garden: Through the Garden Gate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Through the Garden Gate


A Garden Gate welcomes guests into your garden or home. The Garden Gate can either say “Welcome” or “Go Away” depending on how you design and plant around it, also a garden gate is the perfect way to let visitors know what to expect from the garden. Is it romantic? Enchanting garden? A hidden secret garden? 















The right gate tells as much of a story as the flowers inside. Whether it opens into a garden or riotous flowers, or a low key desert garden a beautiful and functional garden gate is a great curb appeal addition to any home.



trellis 


Gardens are made even better, too, when they're accessible through a gate. Framing a garden  like a giant peephole, offering an element of surprise and excitement. Everybody wants to know what's on the other side of a wall.





trellis




When it comes to the look of your gate,
 the options are nearly limitless. Your gate can be simple or ornate, large or small, open or solid, wood or iron. Stone walls and a wildly flowering arch promise a garden that's full of romance and sweetness.

 


This gate is an entrance into the Atlanta Botanical Garden. It says "whimsy" and 
I love the antique garden implements.




What is lovelier in the picture? The gate? Or the beautiful riotous flowers?






This gate definitely suggests mystery garden, and it excites 
You find out what's on the other side. The pink roses are 
a beautiful enticement to enter the gate.



trellis


 I love the simplicity and colors of this gate. It is not overly planted so you eye is 
drawn to the design and art of the gate itself.
 Green Gate Image courtesy of http://nibsblog.wordpress.com





This white shabby chic gate tells a story of a romantic
 English garden behind the gate.







This gate is certainly every one's dream fence and entrance gate.
The flowers beg you to come inside and smell the roses!







11 comments:

  1. Superb work you well done on this blog, I am deeply read your blog I got of many information on this, keep sharing like this type of blog, I hope you will be create soon this type of blog and valuable information, I am waiting for your new blog, I hope I will be see you soon, thank you so much for read my comment, I am suggest to you all comment reader please read this blog he will be mention lot of information on this please go and read it, If any one searching Ecommerce Website Designing Company in Delhi in cheap rate please go on my website, we are do for you any think.
    Ecommerce Website Designing Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your Blog for best Earth Day Quiz for allFor Planting trees, I'm going to Follow Your Post for my Gardening and planting trees on Earth day. You are an amazing nature loving Person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes which will make the greatest changes. Thanks for sharing!

    Wrought Iron Gate Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! wooden homes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Security doors Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really glad to say that it's an awesome post to read and learn something new, I always come to know about something interesting and unique. Good job and waiting for another one also. We also offers some services are:-
    Digital marketing Company
    SMM Services
    PPC Ads Services
    PPC Services in Delhi
    Website Design & Development Packages
    Web Development Packages
    Web Development Package

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exceptional Blog! Generally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post. Regards: Sankey Charts . Look at my articles and share your feedback : Read more here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or ask a gardening question.